1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Anti-depressant question

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Gina B, Jul 9, 2004.

1. amixedupmom

amixedupmom Guest

GL Gina... I'll be praying for you

2. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Ok, I am SO done taking it now!
    There was a couple times where I woke up and noticed I needed to take a breath because I wasn't, I did and went back to sleep. Didn't think all that much of it because it woke me up, I breathed, and it has worked so well for pain and all that.
    Last night I woke up again and specifically remember thinking "you're not breathing, what should you do?" I wasn't scared or anything, but I felt so tired I simply didn't want to take the effort and almost closed my eyes again. Then I thought "you could die if you don't breathe" and for a split second it didn't really matter, I wanted to close my eyes again and then it hit me how serious that was.
    So I took a breath, and realized that it really had been a while since I had because of how it felt when I did.
    The doctor is having me stop it immediately and isn't replacing it with anything for now, wants me off of it and to have someone around for the next few days to monitor me.
    There's nobody to do that, but I'm quite sure it has to do with the Elavil and how deep is has me sleeping.
    YIKES!
    Gina