Any other accredited seminaries (Besides Liberty) that accept UA degrees?

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges / Seminaries' started by labaptist, Dec 30, 2010.

1. labaptist

labaptist
    Expand Collapse

I know Liberty has accepted unaccredited bachelor's degrees from schools such as LBU, CES and Andersonville. Are there any other accredited seminaries that do this?

2. Havensdad

Havensdad
    Expand Collapse

New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. You must take the GRE test, and make the minimum score. Also, they only allow a certain amount of these "probationary" students to be admitted each term. Each case is evaluated individually, though, so no guarantees. I was admitted on a "non-degree" basis (I am enrolled at Liberty, and taking language classes at NOBTS, since Liberty does not have distant ed. Greek and Hebrew. This is what I had to do.)

3. labaptist

labaptist
    Expand Collapse

On an Andersonville group I've heard Luther Rice accepts their Bachelors for entrance into their masters.

4. Siberian

Siberian
    Expand Collapse

LRU will take a limited number of people with UA degrees each semester. I think the total has to be less than 10% of a program admissions. Like other schools, they consider UA degrees (and the people who hold them) on a case by case basis.

5. labaptist

labaptist
    Expand Collapse

I ended up getting an Associates from Andersonville. Luther Rice has said they accept credits from there so I'm considering transfering there.