1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Anybody heard of............?

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Pastor KevinR, Aug 3, 2004.

1. Pastor KevinR

Pastor KevinR New Member

Anybody heard of an Evangelist named Dr. Ron Zywotko, and your opinion please?

2. Daniel David

Daniel David New Member

I have not heard of him.

What would you like my opinion on.

3. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Daniel---how you gonna give the Pastor your opinion when you don't know the dude??

4. Orvie

Orvie New Member

Do you really wanna know my opinion of him? :rolleyes: :( :mad: :rolleyes:

5. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Blackbird, it's a grammar joke. Pastor KevinR should have written:

6. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I just caught the humor of this. DD is sharp as a tack!

No. I have little use for 99% of modern evangelists (they are NOT doing that ministry) but am always open to hear recommendations of men who are truly gifted as evangelists.

7. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Cute DD - [​IMG] [​IMG]

[ August 04, 2004, 02:13 AM: Message edited by: C4K ]

8. Pastor KevinR

Pastor KevinR New Member

My final grade for 11th grade English: F
    see how doing poorly in school can catch up to you....even 26 years later! yikes! [​IMG] This is what I did in the class: [​IMG]

9. BibleMaMa

BibleMaMa New Member

An extremely gifted Evangelist is Darrell Dunn out of TN. http://www.darrelldunn.com/

also another powerful evengelist is Don Woodard with Candle Stick Ministries.

Both of these men are worth hearing. Darrell Dunn also has a son who is starting up a new IFB church in Florida. David Dunn. Good preching in these three men!

10. Pastor KevinR

Pastor KevinR New Member

Sorry-double post!

11. Pastor KevinR

Pastor KevinR New Member

I heard DD at a Prophecy Conference in 1983. He was preety good, for the most part. However, he predicted we'd have a cashless society by 1984! Hmmmmnnnnnnn :eek:

12. BibleMaMa

BibleMaMa New Member

Well, we are in a cashless society! Credit cards, debit cards, credit card key tags. I barely see anyone useing cash these days! His date may have been a little off but right on the money. (or cash!) :D

He is not known for predicting futuristic things. As least I have never in all the years I have heard him and spent fellowshipping with him ans his family heard him predict. I have heard his views and what he, NOT God thinks.

He and his family are very near and dear to my heart. And I love listening to his preaching.

13. Scott J

Scott J Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Setting dates of any kind with regard to scripture is unwise and unbiblical.

I heard a pentacostal name Perry Stone on tape around 1990 predict that the rapture would occur in 1992-1993. He said a biblical generation was 25 years and that the olive buds sprouted when Jerusalem was united under Jewish rule in '67.

It sounding good at the time. Definitely got the emotions going but.... he missed by at least 11 years.

We should leave the date setting to the JW's. Its helpful when they look foolish.

14. Pastor KevinR

Pastor KevinR New Member

Well, we are in a cashless society! Credit cards, debit cards, credit card key tags. I barely see anyone useing cash these days! His date may have been a little off but right on the money. (or cash!) :D

He is not known for predicting futuristic things. As least I have never in all the years I have heard him and spent fellowshipping with him ans his family heard him predict. I have heard his views and what he, NOT God thinks.

He and his family are very near and dear to my heart. And I love listening to his preaching.
    </font>[/QUOTE]"Prediction" is prob the wrong word; perhaps I should've written that he speculated that we'd have a cashless society by 1984.

15. Daniel David

Daniel David New Member

Just to clarify, the DD that made that deplorable prediction was not me. It was Darrell Dunn. Thanks.

I keep my predictions to sports.

16. Scott J

Scott J Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    DD, So what are your predictions this year?

I predict the rise of Clemson.

17. Daniel David

Daniel David New Member

I predict we hand Miami their heads on Labor day.

With the ACC (the strongest conference in america) decided on the first game, FSU only needs to beat the hapless crocs, errrgggg, gators, and we will be playing for the National title again.

OU won't be as strong as they were last year. LSU should be embarrassed they ever accepted the trophy last year seeing how they didn't deserve it.

USC should be ranked No. 1 most of the season.

- DD out like a fat girl in dodgeball

18. Scott J

Scott J Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hope the 'noles do just that.

However, I think one Bowden is on the rise while the other has plateaued.

I disagree about LSU. I think the embarassment is that the NCAA didn't do anything about a team sneaking into the title game without winning their conference the last time it happened.

I seriously think LSU would have whacked USC pretty badly.

USC will probably go wire to wire until the title game. They play an out of conference schedule of "names" but no quality. The PAC 10 is probably again the 2nd weakest of the BCS conferences... the Big East being clearly the worst.