1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Anyone familiar with "Crossworks Ministries"?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Alive in Christ, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Alive in Christ

Alive in Christ New Member

They have have a radio ministry and have been on our christian teaching station for a while.

Most of what I have heard has been good. They are very "new covenant" oriented...no problem...and they are clearly dispensationalists, which I am fine with.

But I went to their website today out of curiosity and found on their "what we believe" section that they do not believe in water baptism for today.

?????

They say the baptism for today is "spiritual" only. Of course we ARE baptised spiritually at the moment of new birth through faith alone. But I cant recall anyone ever speaking against water baptism.

What do you think...

http://www.crossworkministries.org/aboutus.htm

EDIT...The link wont work for me for some reason. If it wont work for you just copy the url up to the top and click it there. It worked for me doing it that way.

#1 Alive in Christ, Aug 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2010
  2. Alive in Christ

Alive in Christ New Member

Deleted by me...Alive in Christ

#2 Alive in Christ, Aug 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2010