1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Anyone wanna be published?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Bible John, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Bible John

Bible John New Member

Anyone here who is also a fundamentalist can be published to my web ministry CERM www.cerm.info.

For this one I will also reccommend and welcome the articles of KJV only people, on the basis that they do not try to preach about how bad my NIV is, and how good their KJV is. Both translations have errors, and for reading I prefer the NIV. However for deep bible study nothing beats the NASB and even MacArthur agrees.

Thanks,

John

PS- Cerm is growing. I have received a number of emails from people askign for advice, and also received one email from an individual wanting to borrow my material for something. As it grows, perhaps this will be a way for you to get some interest.

2. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

John, with all respect, proof-read your posts, especially on a topic like this. :type: The idea is commendable :thumbs:, but if one expects to be taken seriously here, the grammar and spelling need a touch of work. :type: My remarks have absolutely nothing to do with anyone's preference of any version.

In His grace,
    Ed