1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APB for members of a closed BB (2000-2002)

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by LorrieGrace, Oct 18, 2004.

1. LorrieGrace

LorrieGrace Member

When I first learned how to get online and make posts, I found a Baptist Board that was awesome. I made lots of new friends there, had some heated discussions, made some fond memories, etc.

I went back to finish my BA degree and didn't get on the computer unless it was to do work for my classes. I graduated in May and came by this forum and registered but forgot about it. Then this week I asked them what my password was (I forgot)and started posting.

What I want to find out is if anyone here knows some of these people. All I have are the names that they used on the other BB. Intojesus is one of them and now we have a new BB home.

Here are some of the names that I remember:

SMYDA, Catholic Friend, Joan, John the Baptist, Mathias, Sue, Grimly, Dart, Mary Quite Contrary. I know I must be forgetting some, and intojesus, if you think of others, add them.

Thanks for any help that anyone can offer!!!!

2. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

You could do a search to see if those names are active members here. They don't ring a bell with me.

Diane

3. manchester

manchester New Member

I don't think you will find people named Catholic Friend or Mary Quite Contrary here. You could try ChristianForums.com and see if they are there.

4. donnA

donnA Active Member

I've been here a long time and I don't recognize them either. Of course if they didn't post much I might easiy forget them. Late 2000 to 2003 were pretty busy and stressful for me.

5. LorrieGrace

LorrieGrace Member

Thank you for the suggestions!!!!!