APB for members of a closed BB (2000-2002)

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by LorrieGrace, Oct 18, 2004.

1. LorrieGrace

LorrieGrace
    Expand Collapse

When I first learned how to get online and make posts, I found a Baptist Board that was awesome. I made lots of new friends there, had some heated discussions, made some fond memories, etc.

I went back to finish my BA degree and didn't get on the computer unless it was to do work for my classes. I graduated in May and came by this forum and registered but forgot about it. Then this week I asked them what my password was (I forgot)and started posting.

What I want to find out is if anyone here knows some of these people. All I have are the names that they used on the other BB. Intojesus is one of them and now we have a new BB home.

Here are some of the names that I remember:

SMYDA, Catholic Friend, Joan, John the Baptist, Mathias, Sue, Grimly, Dart, Mary Quite Contrary. I know I must be forgetting some, and intojesus, if you think of others, add them.

Thanks for any help that anyone can offer!!!!

2. dianetavegia

dianetavegia
    Expand Collapse

You could do a search to see if those names are active members here. They don't ring a bell with me.

Diane

3. manchester

manchester
    Expand Collapse

I don't think you will find people named Catholic Friend or Mary Quite Contrary here. You could try ChristianForums.com and see if they are there.

4. donnA

donnA
    Expand Collapse

I've been here a long time and I don't recognize them either. Of course if they didn't post much I might easiy forget them. Late 2000 to 2003 were pretty busy and stressful for me.

5. LorrieGrace

LorrieGrace
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for the suggestions!!!!!