1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Apex School of Theology

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by nkypastor, Jul 17, 2007.

1. nkypastor

nkypastor New Member

Hi, everyone!

I was wondering if anyone here has had experience with the Apex School of Theology. It is a TRACS accredited institution, and they have a D. Min. program I'm looking at for down the road. Just curious as to any thoughts you have about this school: www.apexsot.edu.

Have a great day!

nkypastor

2. nkypastor

nkypastor New Member

CORRECTION!

They do NOT have a D. Min. program that I can see. I'm still curious, however, about anybody whose had experience with this school.

nkypastor

3. mjohnson7

mjohnson7 Member

I don't have any experience with Apex or know anything about them other than what I read on their website. However, their tuition per credit hour for the MDiv is the same as Liberty's. No offense to Apex, but why go there when you can go to Liberty for the same price and receive a degree with more versatility, acceptance, and that is regionally accredited?

4. nkypastor

nkypastor New Member

I understand where you are coming from. I'm actually enrolled at Liberty, through their DLP, for the M.Div. program. I was just asking more out of curiosity. I also realize that there are issues regarding national vs. regional accredidation (but that's a different can of worms! :)) Liberty's a great school!

nkypastor