1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Apology to BB

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by saturneptune, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

This apology is to the entirety of Baptist Board for having to endure the posts of my creation to one individual whom I have deep seated and serious problems with that only the Lord can heal. Between PMs from two posters that have followed this situation and the thread about language, it is apparent that the bickering between the two of us has disrupted several threads. While I have not used the direct phrases expressed in the other thread, phrases such as "you do not have the moral authority" and "while I cannot comment on your salvation on BB, you show no Christ-like attributes" are implied insults just as bad as the direct phrases, among others.

While I am at a loss to explain my reaction to this one person, in my own power, I cannot think of any positive motive to this person's posts. Again, my apologies to the board, and this cycle is stopping as of now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.