1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are all KJVOs arminians?

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Daniel David, May 30, 2003.

1. Daniel David

Daniel David New Member

I am not sure where to put this. I could put in in the theology section, but it deals with two categories that were created to keep this stuff out of the theology section.

I could put this in the Nonliberal/more conservative forum, but we aren't allowed to use the "c" word or the "a" word.

I am putting it here and ignoring the C/A forum becuase I flipped a coin and it landed on heads.

On another thread, Pioneer went off on how Calvinism is unbiblical. :rolleyes: Besides the absolute ridiculousness of that statement, I have noticed that all the KJVO people I know are arminians (or non-sovereigntists or biblicists or ________).

Is it true that all KJVOs are arminian or is it only my experience that they all are so?

2. Pastor_Bob

Pastor_Bob Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    This time the coin was wrong. This forum is for the purpose of "Comparing & Contrasting Bible Versions & Translations." Your question does neither.

Therefore, I am moving it to the C/A Forum.