1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are Old Fashioned Baptist Churches shrinking?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by IfbReformer, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Brother Bob

Brother Bob New Member

Come here, chicky chicky!

[​IMG]

2. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

Now that reminds me of another joke-

Salesman is driving down the road out in the country and he sees a chicken standing by the side of the road. Doesn't think too much of it until he notices that the chicken has started running alongside his car going 55 MPH. The guy steps on the gas and runs it up to 65 and the chicken keeps pace. He ramps it up to 75, chicken still there. Shortly thereafter, he comes to a farm lane and the chicken splits off and heads up the lane. Salesman slams on his brakes, makes a U-turn and follows the chicken up to a farm house.

When he arrives, what should he see but several chickens running around, all with THREE LEGS! Guy gets out of his car in bewilderment and as he does, the farmer walks up to him. Guy says, "I haven't ever seen a three-legged chicken before." To which the farmer replies, "Yup, we bred 'em speshul. See, m' wife, m' son n m'self all like the drumstick best of all."

Salesman says, "So how do they taste?"

Farmer says, "I dunno, we ain't been able to ketch one yet to find out."