1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are the Fake Christians know they themselves are Fake?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Eliyahu, May 16, 2006.

1. Daughter

Daughter New Member

I think you made a very valid point.

This whole thread made me think of the Scripture that tells us to examine ourselves whether we are of the faith.

2. Eliyahu

Eliyahu Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I said the Q should be directed to both Genuine Christians and Fake Christians. Now I find this should be directed to Every Direction, like Sanctification, Keeping the Commandment, Preaching the Truth etc.

Last night I was hurt very much with news about a Missionay Pastor in Philippine who raped several girls there. In the beginning he denied but the witnesses were so convincing then he confessed his sins but still excuses a little bit. Eventually I am partly agreeing that the biggest enemy to the God's work and to Gospel is the believers themselves. The reason why I don't agree with that criticism completely is because I believe most of such criminals are conducted by the Fake Christians, which means that True Christians are the victims of such bad news again.
    On the other hand, I agree that there are many problematic people even among the True Believers.

The biggest obstacle to the Gospel may be the fake Christians above Muslim or any other religions, but there are internal problems inside Christians as well.

This reminds me John 15:1-7
    If a man abideth not in me, he will be withered and....man gather them... cast them into the fire