1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are there needs for home churches?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Bob Alkire, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

In the parts of the country that I run around in, I've seen quite a few, do just that. Bad part most of them were church splits over the new pastors theology( should have known to start with).

I know of about 30 that are doing well, 100% of the offering goes to local or state or international mission work. Some are meeting in club building, like women club, grange halls some in motels, closed auto lots and homes.

2. nodak

nodak Active Member
    Site Supporter

Cowboy church meets in a room under the grandstand at the fairgrounds here.

It wasn't part of a church split--just trying to reach folks that for various reasons can't/don't attend Sundays.

3. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

We have a Cowboy church that meets right up the road near Saint Augustine on Saturday nights. They are folks who can't make it to services on Sunday and folks from many churches who do go on Sunday. They have some great services, sound teaching and good music and wonderful fellowship.