1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Are They Brothers and Sisters?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by KitYoung, May 13, 2012.

1. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Kit - Are you born again - a child of God? Or are you a child of Satan?

A - I am born again and a child of God

B - I am not born again and I am a child of Satan and I need a Savior

2. Alive in Christ

Alive in Christ New Member

God loves the troll

3. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

What do you think of kit now? Does it make you feel good to know you defended an atheist troll and insulted me for having some discernment? You treat unbelieving God mockers better than your brethren. That is sad.

4. mandym

mandym New Member

Exchanging posts with him is not much different than doing so with the troll.

5. psalms109:31

psalms109:31 Active Member

Matthew 5 :
    Love for Enemies

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[Lev. 19:18] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

6. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

You're right.