1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Are They Committing Wickedness?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by olasonn, May 13, 2013.

1. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

Twitter feed under the same name exposes this person. It's a waste of time and energy to bother responding to him.

- Blessings

2. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Should we give a blessing to the Big O
    yes or no

3. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

If you debate, will there be refreshments? Yes or no?

4. olasonn

olasonn New Member

Why don't you start by proving anything I have posted to be false.

There I gave all of you a starting point. Just prove something. ANYTHING

If necessary I will respond.

There is no need to respond to anything you say that is worthless and has no power.

5. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Most of what you say is false: yes or no?
    You have been accused of calling God a liar. Yes or no?
    You are considered as a troll, not only here but on another internet site as well. Yes or no?
    If I did my duty as I should I would ban you as a troll, or at least report you to the administration and advise them to do so. Yes or no?

You think you can't say anything wrong because you have a backdoor, a caveat, an escape hatchet so to speak. For everything you say it is qualified with a "yes or no," yes or no?

6. olasonn

olasonn New Member

I was wondering when they would send you.

Feel free to look over anything you have said to me and then prove any of it to be true, if you can. This I would like to see.

7. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Yep 9 pages of a very WEIRD thread.

In other news today...Bret Easton Elison attacks the reign of gay magical elves.
    (SERIOUSLY. It's a real story. Don't know who he is or why he;s attacking the poor gay magical elves:smilewinkgrin:)

Can we close this thread already and start a new conversation?

8. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

I think that would be an excellent idea. I am waiting for your debate in the other thread on the church's influence on history.

9. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Zaac, how are you doing. I can see this poster is going to add a lot of amusement to BB.

Yes or No??

10. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    are you satisfied yes or no

11. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

12. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    just posted it - based on your reminder

13. Alive in Christ

Alive in Christ New Member

Regarding all of the "yes or no" options, the answer is....

It depends on the heart attitude of the ones involved.

14. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

Yup, Twitter tells all. A self-proclaimed former Christian. He should be restricted to posting in the unbeliever's forum.

15. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

[​IMG]

Yes or No?

16. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Your entire OP was madness from the beginning, and from there the thread went downward:

This is how some people in the ministry support themselves, but you imply it is sin. You make a mockery at how some people make a living. I would rather make my living in a Christian ministry surrounded by Christian workers, rather then being surrounded by ungodly people in the world being tainted by their ungodly speech and ungodly actions from day to day.
    To work in a Christian Book Store, for example would be a blessing. That store, of course, would be selling the works of many pastors--those very books which you are against. It would be selling Bibles printed and published by various corporations.
    I am glad for the study Bible I have. But I did have to pay for it. It didn't come free. There are some of us that realize that good Christian literature does have a cost associated with it. We are not naive in such things.

17. olasonn

olasonn New Member

Not only do I say that it WICKEDNESS and SIN for anyone to make the MINISTRY of the CHURCH a CORPORATION. And it is WICKEDNESS and a SIN to be taking MUSIC given to YOU by the HOLY GHOST and making CD'S then MAKING MERCHANDISE and MARKETING them and SELLING them for MONEY, and then COPYRIGHTING them and collecting MONEY from ROYALTIES from whomever uses them to bless the LORD. And it WICKEDNESS and a SIN to TAKE WHAT THE HOLY GHOST HAS TAUGHT YOU AND WRITE BOOKS AND MAKE CD'S and then COPYRIGHTING them, AND then MAKING MERCHANDISE and MARKETING THEM AND SELLING THEM FOR MONEY. And selling bible.

BUT I ALSO SAY...buying or contributing to their WICKEDNESS and SIN in any way makes you a PARTAKER and participant of their WICKEDNESS and SIN as according to the written word of God.

2 John, Chapter 1
    9:Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
    10:If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
    11:For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

18. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

Olasonn reminds me of a pesky mosquito.

19. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

You said:

"Feel free to look over anything you have said to me and then prove any of it to be true, if you can. This I would like to see."

This I have done. I have proved you to be in error as your above post is evidence of. Just because you disagree with me doesn't mean you are right. You are still wrong.

20. olasonn

olasonn New Member

1 John, Chapter 4, 1: Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

I will stake my life and all my blessings against your life and all your blessings, that what you have said to me is not true.

Will you stake your life and all your blessings, that what you have said to me is true?

Do you accept this challenge I have made to you as according to the scriptures found in the book of 1st John, Chapter 4, verse 1?

A. YES

B. NO

I will honor and prove my own words, let us see if you honor and prove your own words.