1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Are They Committing Wickedness?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by olasonn, May 13, 2013.

1. jbh28

jbh28 Active Member

olasonn, any Scripture to say it's "wickedness" and "sin"? Or do you like to make stuff up and call it sin. A church being a corporation is for tax purposes. It's a non profit corporation. Selling music that you write(the Holy Spirit is not giving us any revelation today) is not wrong. If you say it is, please provide Scripture to support your view.

2. olasonn

olasonn New Member

1 John, Chapter 5, 17: All unrighteousness is sin

2 Corinthians, Chapter 6, 14: Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

3. olasonn

olasonn New Member

Please provide scripture that says it is righteousness to sell the Holy things of God for any reason.

4. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Don't walk outside and leave your house. You might come across an unbeliever and be unequally yoked. :rolleyes:

this type of backwoods theology has no place in reasonable discussions.

5. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

Olasonn, Why are you here? I doubt (sadly) that your motives are honest, but I'd like to hear it from you...

The impression that I have of you is that you are one who once believed but has had a change of mind. That, or you have been teetering on believing that the Bible is true and the Christ is who He says He is.

6. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Lord has told me that the BB Admins are to ban Olasonn

7. olasonn

olasonn New Member

To reap the harvest.

8. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

GOD SAYS: "the Lord commanded that those who proclaim the gospel should get their living by the gospel." (1 Corinthians 9:14)

You say that it is wicked to make a living by the gospel.

Is God a liar? Yes or No

Are you a liar? Yes or no?

9. olasonn

olasonn New Member

1 John, Chapter 4, 1: Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

I will stake my life and all my blessings against your life and all your blessings, that what you have said to me is not true.

Will you stake your life and all your blessings, that what you have said to me is true?

Do you accept this challenge I have made to you as according to the scriptures found in the book of 1st John, Chapter 4, verse 1?

A. YES

B. NO

I will honor and prove my own words, let us see if you honor and prove your own words.

10. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Such insight, where did you ever get such a gift? LOL

11. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Brother Poncho

12. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

You have called God a liar. It is not my own words but God's.

13. Gregory Perry Sr.

Gregory Perry Sr. Active Member

Where do we send our offering?

Ah....our resident BB prophet! Now that your "prophecy" has come true and you have validated your status as a prophet...where do we send our gifts and offerings oh great one? :smilewinkgrin::laugh:

one question....was the banning of young olasonn a new RECORD for how fast someone can get tossed outta here? That is actually sad that anyone would act that way.

Seriously...we need to pray for him...he's just another soul that our Lord died for.:tear:

Bro.Greg:saint:

14. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

There was a banning after three posts about two years ago. I do not recall the name.

15. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Nope - he's definitely not the record. I've seen some go SUPER fast when they've posted SPAM or other stuff that is just blatantly against the rules.

But I agree. I've been on boards for years and it seems that there are groups out there who's sole purpose is to troll Christian sites. We absolutely need to pray for these and trust that God can get a hold of them even in their unbelief! I've seen it happen before with amazing results (as only He can do). :)

16. jbh28

jbh28 Active Member

Well, of course mr troll olasonn is banned, but I figured I would get in the last word. :)
    Yes it is
    Nothing to do with what you are talking about.

Olasonn of course is the one that has said it's a sin, so it's up to Olasonn to prove himself. Troll, loses.