1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are you a Yankee or a Rebel?

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Salty, Mar 7, 2013.

1. ryarn

ryarn Member
    Site Supporter

81% regler and 81% vanced

2. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    97% Dixie. I don't know how I've taken other such tests that have said I must be from the Great Lakes, when I've never tasted the water from a one of them. And I like punkin pie, but not sweet tater.

3. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

They don't take very kindly to bluntness on what we've started calling "the other side" since we moved, nor is there any "live and let live" type attitude.

And if you don't live and let live, I can get pretty blunt.

So I just stay pretty quiet most of the time now. It's not worth the air. One day I'll go back home to my sand, my starfish, my rocks, that wonderful feeling of feeling so tiny and insignificant and yet so much a part of everything, sitting there blending in without being seen, salt water spraying against my face, not caring enough to bother telling people what I think and being too far away for them to care if I did.

Wait, WAY off topic here!

LOL Bedtime for this Yankee or whatever it is I am! Maybe just plain weird. Goodnight! :flower: