1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are you ready for the ten commandments day from MAY 5-7?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Mel30, Apr 29, 2006.

1. Mel30

Mel30 New Member

Are you ready for the ten commandments day from MAY 5-7?
    Learn about coming events, about your health, about your complete body, about the truth about every thing! about history, science. the new world order!

YOU ARE IN THE PICTURE!
    PROPHECY IS FULFILLING!

A GROUP OF PEOPLE ALONG WITH THE Roman CHURCH, IN AMERICA ARE PUSHING FOR A NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW ,THAT WILL STOP EVERYONE FROM USING CASH , THAT WILL DIVIDE THE WHOLE WORLD UNDER TWO GROUPS.

An effort is underway to make May 7 Ten Commandments Day. This is proof that prophecy is fulfilling!
    Every first sunday in the month, will be the ten commandments day according to them.

We will not be able TO USE MONEY ANY MORE according to REVELATON 13

THIS WILL SEPARATE THE WORLD INTO TWO GROUPS.
    THOSE WHO WORSHIP GOD BY TAKING THEIR STAND ON ALL TEN COMMANDMENTS by keeping all ten, not nine of them but all ten.

REVELATION 12:17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 14:12, 12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

The second group WILL BE UNITED UNDER COUNTERFIET WORSHIP.

Please note: THERE IS NO COMMANDMENT IN THE BIBLE TO KEEP SUNDAY.
    Jesus never forced any one to obey Him.
    PROPHECY SAY, EVERYONE WILL BE FORCED TO KEEP COUNTERFIET NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW. IT IS COMING!

REVELATION 13:11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. 12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, who’s deadly wound was healed.

15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may BUY or SELL except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

WATCH THE TV PROGRAM FOR MORE DETAILS!

about baptized paganism from a student of the Vatican university of Rome who got a medal from the pope of Rome .

Watch the TV. 24 hours a day.

-( this website talks about baptized paganism) if you do not like hearing the truth , please do not watch it!) because the truth hurts!

Great peace have they that love your law and nothing shall offend them! Psalm 119:165

Jesus loves everyone. He loves both the good and bad people the same way! He sends the rain upon the good and the bad , upon all those who love Him and upon all those who do not love Him. What love!
    Jesus loves you and He wants to be your forever friend. John 14:6, Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life.

It is written, John 3:16, For God so loved the world, that He gave His ONLY SON, TO DIE FOR EVERYONE! What love!

[only Baptist links are permitted. This is not an advertizing agency for the SDA]

[ April 29, 2006, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: DHK ]

2. Kamoroso

Kamoroso New Member

They should at least call it nine commandment day, instead of ten commandment day. Of course for RC's it should be eight commandment day.

Bye for now. Y. b. in C. Keith

3. Chemnitz

Chemnitz New Member

Oh brother :rolleyes: do people have nothing better to do than to scare people.

I wonder I use a credit card to make purchases because I don't like to carry cash. Does that make me a part of this conspiracy?

4. Rev. Lowery

Rev. Lowery New Member

Me too Chemnitz HAHA lol

5. tamborine lady

tamborine lady Active Member

[​IMG]

In case nobody noticed, the websites listed are Seventh Day Adventist Sites!

Even though I believe in the Sabbath,and know that we should keep the 4th commandment, I am not convinced that it will be Sunday worship that is "the mark of the beast".

Peace,

Tam

6. Chemnitz

Chemnitz New Member

That makes two of us Tam.

Ha, ha #2000 took a while but I finally made it. [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Claudia_T

Claudia_T New Member

Dear Illustrious Lords and Ladies,

In light of the fact that the Book of Revelation, starts out telling us that it is the revelation of Jesus Christ which is sent for the purpose of letting us know what will shortly come to pass, and then we are told 3 times that God's people are those who will keep the commandments of God... dont you think that maybe the Mark of the Beast would have something to do with those who DO NOT keep the commandments of God?

And dont you know that the Commandments OF GOD are different than the Commandments OF MEN?

Mk:7:7: Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Revelation chapter 1:
    1: The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
    2: Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.
    3: Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

Revelation 14:
    11: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name,
    12: Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus..

Rv:12:17: And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Rv:22:14: Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

8. Claudia_T

Claudia_T New Member

In other words, it says on the one hand, here are those who have the Mark of the Beast verses here are they who dont... God's Saints, who instead keep the Commandments OF GOD.

Then again we have ... here is the dragon (satan) who is angry with God's Saints (the remnant people of God) who again keep the Commandments OF GOD

Then again we have the fact that the people who do HIS Commandments are the ones who have the right to the tree of life (immortality) and who "may" (have permission to) enter in through the gates into the city of God. (Heaven)

Now thats pretty simple to start with, right?

and let me tell you something, this isnt a game, this is very serious, and if I were you, I would listen up.

Read about the plagues that are poured out on those who receive the Mark of the Beast. You dont want to be on that side of this controversy.

Claudia

9. JackRUS

JackRUS New Member

I thought that May 5-7 was three days. :confused: