1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Arizona Memorial

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by evangelist6589, Jan 12, 2011.

1. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Watching the memorial. They allow a man to promote Native American religious views, but people get all upset over the Ten commandments being displayed? Oh come on! Ppl are afraid of Christianity.

This greatly upsets me. People need to stand for the truth and stand against this man, and those that promote these false religious views. The best books I can think of pertaining to apologetics, discernment, and fighting the false teachers are below.

The Jesus you Cant Ignore- Author tells you what Jesus would do, and how Jesus would respond to false teachers. This book filled me up with passion for the truth and hate towards false religions. No serious christian would avoid this book. How can a serious Christian not be filled with passion for the truth and hate towards false religions that deceive people and lead them to the fire?

Who are you to Judge- Author teaches Biblical discernment which is so needed in a day because so many Christians lack it. This is the best book on Biblical Discernment.

Regarding Apologetics Walter Martin has written the best so check out his books.

John

2. Walguy

Walguy Member

Apparently the theme of the rally was 'Together We Thrive, Tucson and America,' and the President issued calls for healing.
    One question comes to mind: does all this mean that the divisive boycotts of Arizona over the immigration law have been suspended? And if so, what is the proper interval after a rally for unity before those boycotts go back into effect?

3. SpiritualMadMan

SpiritualMadMan New Member

Heard on a more lib than right talk show this morning that obama droned on far longer than Clinton, Bush, Reagan or any other Pres after a national crisis.

Thus taking the emphasis off of the memorial and placing it on himself...

4. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If they gave me a memorial like that one I would have to rise up from my coffin and go to the voting area.

I did not know "memorial" and "political" were synonyms.

Silly me! :BangHead: