Lifestyle Evangelism - The idea that by somehow living a life that is full of good fruit you will lead people to salvation. Easy Believism - That it is possible to have belief without repentance. Most Arminians read 10% of the Scriptures and allow that 10% to usurp the other 90% in terms of importance. Certain Scripture verses such as Romans 10:8,9 are viewed as the greatest verses on soul winning, when in fact they are often extracted from their context and used to promote false evangelism. Romans 10 speaks of belief and a calling out for help, while we see the majority of preaching done in Acts including calls to repentance. So instead of siding with Acts and actual demonstrations of Gospel preaching, Arminians pick a select few verses that do not include Repentance and reduce the Gospel to giving intellectual assent to Christ's diety. Church Growth Methodology - In the last years Churches have underwent a pretty radical makeover. Through different studies, pastors now have access to demographics that tell them things they need to do to build big churches. Contemporary worship is in, God honoring hymns are out. Preaching about sin in a generic fashion is in, while preaching specifically against certain sins that afflict Christians is out. Big choirs, nice seats, good lighting, this is how to build a big church. The great majority of Arminian churches have adopted this. These are just three symptoms of the disease of Arminianism. Does anyone else care to share some symptoms that they have encountered?