1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Asking for book titles.

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Bronconagurski, Aug 23, 2012.

1. humblethinker

humblethinker Active Member

Bronconagurski, I just bought a book you might find interesting. See this thread. I welcome your input.

2. Bronconagurski

Bronconagurski New Member

Aight, I'll take a look see.

3. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    With Ot Israel as the theocracy being shaken...{70ad} verse 28-29 indicate we receiving a Kingdom serve with Godly fear...for our God is a consuming fire...there is still judgement beyond the shaking of israel in 70 ad, that is yet to come.[/QUOTE]

Would you agree with me that IF one holds to full pretierist position, that is outside orthodoxy, for the Church ALWAYS held to a literall Second Coming of Jesus?

4. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

We shall see whom will be right. If Israel gets bombed perhaps this will tell me that the Dispensationalist position was incorrect.

5. AresMan

AresMan Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Is there not room for a position that does not believe that national Israel is a modern covenant people of God but yet that God has promised that there will always be physical Jews alive?

Also, if I may, even if the modern state of Israel were destroyed, that does not even disprove the dispensational concept. God punished Old Covenant Israel quite a few times and had them removed from the land in captivity. Why, logically speaking, could that not happen again? Are there not more Jews even in NYC than in Palestine?

6. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    How about the jewish people have NO Covenant with God apart from the new covenat by Jesus, but that God will always be saving out a faithful remnant in every generation, but the last living genertion of jews will be the Ones tomsee national isreal reborn as a nation when Jesus returns?