1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured At What Time Do We Get the In-filling?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Judith

Judith Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Then you do not believe the bible. Which commandment or commandments do you think is impossible to keep? The problem is not that it is impossible, but that people do not want to. If 1John is impossible then you have no sin because God does not hold you to a standard you cannot accomplish. Just believe the bible and understand what it says. Listen to this;
    Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66BQ799CiQY
    Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZiJashGvgo
    Part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcON3ALcZH4

#21 Judith, Mar 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2014
  2. salzer mtn

salzer mtn Well-Known Member

Judith, after you have judged me as not believing the bible ( judge not lest ye be judged))you will have to start all over again this morning trying to keep the law. Remember, if you have sinned in the law ye shall be judged by the law. Judith, can you honestly say you love your neighbor as yourself ? When you buy a new dress, do you buy your neighbors wife one as well ? when you buy groceries, do you make sure your neighbors are eating as good as yourself ? The scripture say's not to bear false witness, yet you have said I do not believe the bible. You have murdered my character with your tongue. Can you be truthful and say you love the Lord with all your soul, mind and strength? The law is just, holy and good but the problem is the flesh of every man. Rom 8:3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh. When I read in scripture the high demands of the law as a standard, I say woe is me and flee to Christ who set me free. Christ hath blotted out all the handwritings of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross, Col 2:14.

#22 salzer mtn, Mar 15, 2014
  3. Judith

Judith Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am not the one who is denying the scripture, you are. I never said we need to keep the law. I quoted scripture and it says if we do not keep the commandments we are not saved. You are judged by that which you deny, not me.

John 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

1John 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

#23 Judith, Mar 15, 2014
  4. salzer mtn

Name some of the commandments I am to keep and is not the ten commandments the law, and is not the keeping of the law, works ? Yet if I am a keeper of the law but offend the law in one point, I am guilty of the whole law, James 1:10

5. salzer mtn

For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the GIFT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
    5:18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so BY THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF ONE the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
    5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall MANY BE MADE RIGHTEOUS.
    5:20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
    5:21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might GRACE REIGN THROUGH RIGHTEOUSNESS unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord. Once again I say, Christ wrought out a righteousness by keeping the laws demands to be imputed to all those that believe on Him as their salvation. But some that are ignorant of this righteousness imputed to the believer goes about to establish their own righteousness by binding the yoke of the law and commandments around their neck which were too heavy for our fathers to bear as Peter said and will not submit themselves to the righteousness of God but had rather cloth themselves with the filthy rags of their own righteousness.

6. plain_n_simple

plain_n_simple Active Member

After water baptism, ask to be baptized in the Holy Ghost with fire, Jesus will do it.

7. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh man ....

....here we go again? :tear:

8. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist