1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Atheism...and hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Born_in_Crewe, May 28, 2008.

1. Born_in_Crewe

Born_in_Crewe Member

It is annoying when atheists, or just non-religious people say 'it is a pile of crock'. At face value, I can see why they might think that, but in reality how likely is it that the entire universe came about entirely by chance??? That to me is a pile of crock.

2. ajg1959

ajg1959 New Member

I have atheists tell me that science can explain life and how it works through biology and physics, ect. In my opinion, science explains the atheists.

I believe that God created life, complete with DNA, living cells, even the envoronment that we live in, in such a way that it would survive whether man turned to Him or not. I believe that God can control everything, including daily events and even weather.....but I also believe that he leaves much of it up to the natural progression of mankind (nature).

It is nature that atheists attribute much of their disbelief to, saying that a creator is not needed, because the world just evolved. I say that nature proves the existance of an almighty creator and could not have evolved unless a creator designed it that way.

AJ

3. Born_in_Crewe

Born_in_Crewe Member

4. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    1. See the movie "Expelled" to see how the atheist's have been waging war against Christians in the academic world for decades.

2. See the way they villanize and attack EVEN fellow evolutionist scientists IF Those scientist dare to "follow the data where it leads" when it comes to "Intelligent Design" - because when scientists admit to facts in favor of design they take a position that is "not compliant and compatible" with atheist dogman and doctrine since atheist BELIEVE "there is no god". They dogmatically INSIST on a version of science that panders to atheist dogma.

3. See the massive junk-pile of hoaxes and frauds piled up at the door step of junk-science religion we know today as atheist darwinism.

a. The debunked horse series.
    b. the 4 decades long hoax of piltdown man fiinally debunked
    c. The many decades long hoax about "Ontogeny recapitulating phylogeny" fully and publically debunked.
    d. The recent debunking of the dating/age claims for Neanderthals.
    e. Archaeoraptor debunked.

The list is almost endless.

Yet they peddle that junk-science religion "AS IF" it is actual science!

However can you really blame atheists for doing that? what other choice do they HAVE?

The far worse thing -- is that there are Christians that FOLLOW those atheists in promoting atheist darwinism and condemning any scientist willing to "follow the data where it leads" IF that data turns out to favor design!!

That is innexcusable. AT LEAST the atheists HAVE an excuse!!

in Christ,

Bob