1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Attention fellow writers!

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Gina B, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Critiques needed. :)

I was writing professionally, but have been out of the loop for a bit now and decided to try writing stuff to submit for publication that isn't my norm...it's what I like, but not my norm.

Anyhow, it's just a short, (around 1700 words) true story of how my husband and I got together, written as a joint effort. This is the first draft. If you'd like to read it and have a pretty good idea of what to look for, pretty please let me know and I'll send it to you in a private message, along with what the submission request called for.
    Also, the same story will be written again for a different publication, but next time it will come from an obviously Christian viewpoint. This one just focuses on how the marriage came about. My point in saying that is this: it would probably be best if those who read this first one are also willing to do the same with the next one that's written.

Any takers? :love2: