1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

***AWESOME YOUTH KICKIN IT 4 GOD!!!

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by Love4God, Sep 9, 2001.

1. Love4God

Love4God New Member

Hey guys!

I've been thinking bout our youth message the other night. It was about being "lukewarm". Not on fire or not for God...just in between. Did you know that God would rather us be cold or hot 4 Him, than to just be a "not all thee time" Christian?!

Rev. 3:16 "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."

Well...hands down, I am totally ON FIRE 4 GOD!!! As Christians, I believe that we ALL should be on fire for Christ! :D I mean, God is constantly tugging at my heart...and when He does that I just gotta let Him fly w/ it! [​IMG]

Well, I just wanna encourage you ALL to be on-fire-God-lovin Christians who will listen to every word and way God directs you! Please keep prayin for me, as I'm praying for you!

"Keep on kickin it 4 God"

Love you ALL~A2J~Ana~ [​IMG]

2. extremebiblereader

extremebiblereader New Member

If you are one fire for God just a little bit like a dim light not alot like totally on fire for God are you luke warm? If that made sense

3. Love4God

Love4God New Member

Yes, Extreme B.R., I'm afraid it is. I have to say that our lights fade in and out constantly! Especieally mine, but I pray for God to lead me in the right direction and to give me child-like faith! And trust me...God answers prayer! He has answered a lot for me lately!

Please remember me in your prayers b/c there is somthing that my friend just told me...and I have to tell my best friend, and it's such a sensitive subject, so I pray that she understands and leaves it at the foot at the cross!

Love you ALL~ANA [​IMG]

4. Jeep Brain

Jeep Brain New Member

As being put in faith challenging situations I can say that Gods fire burns like mad inside me. You may think that it is a small flicker but when your tested you can feel the flame of the Holy spirit burn like you would not believe. Ahh memories! The greatest feeling in the world. Don't be discouraged if you can't feel him yet just trust me in that he is in you and when you are ready he will light the fire like crazy! I'll pray for you all Peace! - Mike