1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

[B] HOW[/B] Will all children

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by percho, Oct 3, 2011.

1. percho

percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, the first eight words KJV of Gal. 3:22. No age given just the word ALL.

Gal. 3:23 before the faith came. (the) is in the Greek. Greek Interlinear Bible (NT) Scripture4all.org Before the yet to be coming the faith.

Gal. 3:25 after that the faith is come. (the ) is in the Greek. Greek Interlinear Bible (NT) Scripture4all.org Of coming yet of the faith.

Question? Will we be saved by our faith in the faith above
    or will we be saved by the faith above that was not and then was?

that the promise, by faith of Jesus Christ, might be given to them that believe. The balance of Gal. 3:22 KJV. and Greek Interlinear Bible (NT) Scripture4all.org

BTW the promise is the Holy Spirit which is Christ in you, which is also faith in you, the hope of glory. In chapter 16 of John Jesus says if he does not go away the Comforter (Spirit) can not come.
    He says the Father will send the Spirit in my name. He says I meaning himself will send the Spirit to you. He says I meaning himself will come to you.

Another question? Acts 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear. Was that in bold above the result of coming of the faith that was not and then was, that enabled the shedding forth, that is might be given to us?

#1 percho, Oct 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2011