1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Baptist and Snakes

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Benjamin, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

I think we have a finalist for a Darwin Award.
    [/SIZE]
    www.darwinawards.com

2. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Give me a break Marcia! I wouldn't go out scaring some old lady to death, I'm not sadistic or fooloish in judgment on whom I would pull a prank on.

3. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

Actually one can find not all that much difference in Baptist churches and many others, as to snakes. Why only Sunday in our church there were several copperheads in the offering plate and a bunch of baby rattlers in the nursery.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ed

4. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Anyone who messes with a rattle snake with their bare hands is very foolish. I kill every rattle snake that comes on or near my property and on the other hand I leave any constrictor I see as they EAT rattle snakes, mice, etc. and it doesn't take a zoologist to know the difference. I've dealt with well over 100 rattle snakes in the 16 years I've lived out here and I don't get too excited about it anymore, I just remain cautious and always respect their potential to do harm if one were to get bitten.

5. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Really Marcia I'm not irrational; you can rest assured that nothing would happen to you if you ever come down south to visit. :smilewinkgrin: