1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Baptist Board . net

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Ben W, Jun 25, 2005.

1. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

I am not going to post the link in here, yet when I put Baptist Board . net into the search, I get to the Baptist Board, yet not this one.

I find that a little deceptive! Surely the name Baptist Board is taken? I dont know that is a good witness of Christianity for sites to mirror names in order to pick up webtraffic?

2. Gib

Gib Active Member

I followed a link and ran across this...
    ...not baptist.

3. BillyMac

BillyMac New Member

I noticed that their last post was 27 days ago on the only active forum with most dates from 2004 and 2003.

Here is a quote from the bottom of their index page:
    If they are seeking Truth I can tell them where to find it, as most of us here can tell them too. The Truth is Christ Jesus.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6 (KJV)

4. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

via the WWW, there are a lot of "duplicate" names, with the variant being .com, .org, .net, or .whatever.