1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Baptist Seminary list

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Pastor Shaun, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Pastor Shaun

Pastor Shaun New Member

I was wondering if someone could give me a list of the well-respected Baptist seminaries that offer degrees through online or week long module/intensives (or combo of both)....Thanks..

God Bless

2. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    ==You can earn most, if not all, of your degree online and through modules at most Baptist seminaries. The rules vary from school to school so you would have to learn what each school allows.

Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary is probably the largest distance learning Baptist Seminary. You can earn full degrees online and even do some modules (though not all degree programs require that).

New Orleans, Southeastern, Southwestern, and Southern all allow students to work towards their degree in non-traditional ways. However you have to look at each school to see their requirments.

3. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Let me bring up a couple of non-SBC schools. Both are accredited.

Marantha Baptist Bible College and Graduate School, Watertown Wisconsin.

International Baptist College and Seminary, Tempe, AZ