1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Baptist 'Strip Church'

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Jerome, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Jerome

Jerome Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Pastor's Wife: God Told Me "Feed the Strippers"

2. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

There are a couple of churches (mixed denominationally) that have ministries to women in the adult industry like these clubs.

There are strict rules (ie no men, ever) but the ministries are all meaningful and have seen real fruit. The vast majority of women in these debased clubs and other aspects of the industry are stuck there and would like to leave if they could. They all need Jesus.

I've heard very good things about these kinds of ministries and our church supports them financially.

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

4. Sapper Woody

Sapper Woody Well-Known Member

Ok, I'll admit that I had a really negative attitude about the story when I first started reading it. But then I saw that it was the Pastor's wife, not the pastor. Then my attitude changed completely. It seems an amazing idea. Go reach people where they are. God doesn't want us to be isolated from the world, just insulated from it.