BaptistBoard Rules

Discussion in 'Member Questions, Feedback & Suggestions' started by DeafPosttrib, Jul 25, 2006.

1. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib
    Expand Collapse

Recent, I went to 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' area. Read at the topic - "Have pastors been faithful?". A moderator says,
    Where can we find the rules in this site? So, we can know all rules before make a post in any thread or topics.

I do not see any serious or attacking in that topic - 'Have pastors been faithful'?

I think it should be move to 'General Baptist Discussion' instead of closed it. That topic is a good. It should be continue discuss about that with verses and today's issues at the churches.

I have been member of Baptistboard for over 4 years. I cannot find rules in Baptistboard.

I have a good common sense when I made posts. I do not criticize or attack names of persons. But show them of God's words. That's all, no harm.

Please show us where we can find rules of Baptistboard, so we can read and know them before make a post. Thanks.

In Christ
    Rev. 22:20 -Amen!

2. StefanM

StefanM
    Expand Collapse

Scroll to the bottom of the page...Click Posting Rules.

3. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib
    Expand Collapse

Ahhhh! I am trying to looking for posting rules in the bottom of the page. Finally, I found it just above of four advertiste sites. I think it should put in the announcment, it makes looks bold and clear to every members, so, they can read the rules and know them before make post.

Thank you!

In Christ

4. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib
    Expand Collapse

I just read BB rule #1 recently ago.

I think a new member probably not know the rules. I guess that the new member have no idea where put new topic in the right area. It should not be closed, but better move it to either two areas - 'Genereal Baptist Discussion' or 'Other Christian Denominations'. I do not see that topic is a wrong. It is a good topic. The moderator should better move it to other area like, 'Other Christian Denominations'. Or, I can start new topic - "Have pastors been faithful?" at Other Christian Denominations. It should be much safer for baptistboard site.

God bless Baptistboard.

In Christ

5. StefanM

StefanM
    Expand Collapse

This does bring up a good idea...maybe we should make the posting rules more prominently displayed. Perhaps that would eliminate some of our problems on the BB.