1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Baptistboard supporting Mike Huckabee for President

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by JamieinNH, Oct 25, 2007.

1. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

That was my curiosity too -- AND that I'm knee deep in coding again, but didn't want to disect the page ;)

2. RedMan1972

RedMan1972 New Member

Quick question and, pardon me if it has been answered before. But is there a place on the Internet that lists the Presidential nominees and their relgious beliefs and stands on issues of today?

3. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Huckabee has actually gotten in front of the illegal children scholarships and tax issue.

I am disappointed to hear that Tancredo is dropping out. If he were more eloquent, he'd be more formidable. He's as good of a candidate in the race otherwise.

4. ShotGunWillie

ShotGunWillie New Member

I like Tancredo, he would be for me second after Duncan Hunter. Tancredo is right though, we are only going to have the choice between voting for Mit or Rudy. That's who the media and everyone else wants.

I don't like Huckabee, for reasons I stated in another post and the fact that he is a butt kisser. Did you see their PBS debate, the one Rudy and Mit decided they did not need to play a part in?

5. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

Personally, I just ignore all the ads on the BB.

Works every time, for I haven't seen even one "magically appear", yet. Although a couple of times, I accidentally hit the one from Liberty, that was in that space before, but "Back" solved that.

Ed

6. Ivon Denosovich

Ivon Denosovich New Member

Bro. Curtis, out of all the Republicans and (we) Libertarians here, I think you are probably the most open minded and fair voter.