1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Barack Obama’s Big Mistake

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Aug 27, 2008.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.cnsnews.com/public/content/article.aspx?RsrcID=34663

Barack Obama’s Big Mistake

Wednesday, August 27, 2008
    By Ben Shapiro

Campaigns usually collapse because of gaffes -- off-the-cuff actions that accidentally reveal the true nature of candidates.

SNIP

The problem for Barack Obama is that it isn’t his mistakes that are killing him -- it’s his triumphs of marketing and messaging that are destroying him. Every time he gets out his message, he loses voters. And that’s a recipe for electoral disaster.

2. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Too much of his past is being kept from us for him to win the election and more people are seeing this as time goes by.

What, exactly, is he hiding?

He doesn't want his past known, but he sure doesn't mind bringing up McCain's past!

Well, at least McCain is ahead of him in the polls, as well as electoral votes. :)

3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Liberalism doesn't sell well.

His "message" could cause his defeat.

4. tank1976

tank1976 New Member

There is just something about him that really concerns me. I think we have not even seem the skeletons in his closet or his real desires for being President. When we do I just hope he is not setting in the White House. The more I learn about him the more I don't like.