1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Barack Obama Lauded by Marxists

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

It is sad that a "man of the cloth" would continue to show such hatred and spread such lies about a fellow Christian.

3. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I read several articles on the link in the original post. Hmmmm, what a prejudice, bigoted bunch they are ... no balance at all.:tonofbricks: I would no more believe an article from this web site as I would from the New Republic on the left.

#3 Crabtownboy, Apr 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2008
  4. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

Isn't this from the AP wire? Funny how you folks on the left are so quick to spew hatred toward your fellow Christian brethren when the truth is posted. Please tell us how a politician can be a Christian when they knowingly support the killing of children before they are born? Please tell us how a Christian can support a baby killer?

AP:

"MANAGUA, Nicaragua: President Daniel Ortega, who led the 1979 revolution in Nicaragua, says Barack Obama's presidential bid is a 'revolutionary' phenomenon in the United States.

"'It's not to say that there is already a revolution under way in the U.S. ... but yes, they are laying the foundations for a revolutionary change,' the Sandinista leader said Wednesday night as he accepted an honorary doctorate from an engineering university.

"Ortega led a Soviet-backed government that battled U.S.-supported Contra rebels before he lost power in a 1990 election. He returned to office last year via the ballot box.

"In statements broadcast on Sandinista Radio La Primerisima, Ortega said he has 'faith in God and in the North American people, and above all in the youth, that the moment of great change in the U.S. will come and it will act differently, with justice and equality toward all nations.'"

5. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

And just what lie is that?

6. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

This "man of the cloth" as you put it is an American citizen, and has as much right to a political opinion as anyone else.

Frankly, I could care less if Hillary or Obama wins, and could care less if he is Marxist or not. That close of an examination is not necessary. The fact is, both are for the murder of unborn life. That is enough right there to disqualify them from leading our country. To go further, Obama makes catchy speechs without any substance, having no idea how to govern, or having any concept of what kind of trouble this nation is in, or how to guide us out. A parrot can talk, but has no leadership skills. Hillary, along the same liberal mindset, would do whatever she has to do to gain power. Neither is worthy of higher office.

What gives them a chance of winning is that we are a nation that has lost any sense of accountability to ourselves or others. We want to government to take of us, instead of us taking care of ourselves. JFK would turn over in his grave if he knew these two clowns were the finalists.

7. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    To quote Vice President Cheney: "So?"

8. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    AP:

No, when I clicked on the link he gave it too me to the Conservativevoice.com. I don't believe that is associated with the AP. Funny you label me as a leftist. I said I do not trust the far left any more than I trust the far right. Funny how you jump to conclusions.

I can only assume you did not click on the link given ... just jumped to a conclusion.
    :laugh:

9. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

:laugh: :thumbs: :applause: Love that response, Ken!

10. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

I am Right, that makes you Left of me then. :laugh:

11. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

The same way a Christian can support the killing of innocent Iraqis by supporting the illegal war in Iraq.

BTW, I support Obama and do not support abortion.

Just how many babies has Obama killed?