1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BB Author RD2 Still in Need of PRAYER!

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by righteousdude2, Jul 3, 2009.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, I appreciate all of your heart felt prayers my brothers and sisters. Each prayer has been heard, and each word has been considered by our Heavenly Father, and His will came forth.

On Monday, June 28, I was prepped for prostrate surgery, however, my blood pressure would not go down below 180, and after an hour-an-a-half, the doctors had no other alternative but to send me home to get my BP under control.

So, I'm still in tremendous discomfort and burning, stinging pain because of the catheter, and the only good news is my next attempt at surgery is Friday, July 17.

I really believe that God has a reason for everything that happens to us, but, I'm losing sight of this with each passing day.

Not only do I need your prayers for the surgery, my blood pressure, and the use of a spinal block instead of general anesthesia, I need your prayers to bulk up my faith in why I have to suffer for nearly another full month.

Your prayers will be appreciated (as always), so please keep me lifted up, especially on July 17th.

Thanks to all of you for your faithfulness to people like myself who are suffering.

I promise to keep you all apprised of my situation. And, once again, thanks for your most immediate prayers...

Pastor Paul:type:
    Author of Prodigal Daze
    and Thorn Daze
    Remove the Haze Ministries

2. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Dear Lord, We pray for RD2 who is being schedule for surgery on July 17th.
    Please help him with the pain and may the doctor(s) be able to give him
    the right medication to get his blood pressure to go down. Lord if medication is not the answer please direct the doctor to suggest the best way for RD2 to
    get his blood pressure to a normal reading. Please, Lord may this be a success
    surgery. We are praying to You knowing that thou art the Great Physician!
    We pray this is Your precious Name. Amen

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

You are in my prayers, RD.