1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Be Careful!

Discussion in 'Calvinism & Arminianism Debate' started by Rippon, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

Everyone of you blokes are liars...:D

I kid, I kid, I kid...

2. The Archangel

The Archangel Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm making false allegations? What false reality are you living in????

You--by your own words--have said:

In the quote cited above, you didn't say "When I see a movement heading towards error and evil I won't hesitate to call a spade a spade." You said it was evil.

These are your words; these are statements you have made. You are the one questioning the salvation of anyone who identifies with the "New Calvinist Movement"--including me.

Then, you have the audacity to accuse me of breaking the rules? What rules have I broken? Surely you can cite examples!

I have a very thick skin, by the way, and I have no over-riding emotional problems. All I've done is to point out to you and everyone else that you have questioned the salvation of an entire segment of Christianity, some of whom are represented here on this board--which has been understood to be against the rules of the board. Then, you accuse me of breaking the rules???? Seriously?

What you may be exhibiting here is called Psychological Projection, and it is a disorder. You're accusing me of breaking the rules that you have broken, projecting your actions onto me as the perpetrator, rather than yourself.

But, as it's said, facts are sticky things. The quotes above demonstrate that you are the one who is questioning the salvation of many here. I have not questioned the salvation of anyone--and, as many of my fellow Calvinists can tell you, I chastise my fellow Calvinists for questioning the salvation of any non-Calvinist.

Why do I report posts and take-on people who do these things? Because it is clearly against the rules of the board. When Moderators--who should know better--go against the very rules they enforce on other areas of the board and when the moderator of this area won't do anything about the visiting rogue moderator, then the posters must moderate the moderator(s). That isn't a symptom of "thin skin." It's a symptom of a moderator who is happy to enforce the rules on his area of the board but ignore them--as if they don't apply to him--on the other areas of the same board.

The Archangel

3. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    And I'm ending this flame war now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.