1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Beautiful Song Inspired by Charles Spurgeon

Discussion in 'Music Ministry' started by christianasbookshelf, Aug 18, 2007.

1. christianasbookshelf

Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ,

Greetings. This is my first post on baptistboard.com. I'm glad to be here where people like to talk about and honor the Lord Jesus Christ.

I am a father of seven children and have a beautiful wife named Abigail. My wife writes and sings Christian music. One of her songs was inspired by a sermon illustration by Charles Spurgeon. It's called "I Can Go In." Spurgeon preached on the theif on the cross and she took one of his illustrations and turned it into a song. I'd like to share that song with you all. (We own the song, so it's completely FREE. Please use it for God's glory.)

If you click the link below you can download and listen (it should download automatically).

http://www.abigailmiller.com/audio/icangoinabigailmiller.mp3

You'll have to listen carefully because it tells a wonderful story. I tell people to listen to it three times in a row and by the end of that time (if they are saved) they'll be shouting the praises of God.

For more information about Abigail's music you can visit www.abigailmiller.com. There is also a short bio there about her and a picture of our family. May the Lord bless you.

Paul Miller
    christianasbookshelf
    [email protected]

2. kimb1113

kimb1113 New Member

You have a very beautiful and blessed family! I am the oldest of 7 children, so large families are such a blessing!!! I read the lyrics to the song, and oh what meaning it has!!! Your wife is extremely blessed with talent!!!!

3. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Remember you may put your website in your signature line. We do not allow "advertising" of someone's money-making site in posts.

Thanks.

4. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Welcome and by the way, you should not use a link as your signature, for it is construed as form of advertisement. If you would like to advertise your business, please contact the webmaster.

Thanks!

5. christianasbookshelf

I apologize. I believe I started this thread before I did the one in the books section, and before you commented over there. I won't do it again.

Paul

6. christianasbookshelf

Thank you! God is good. We appreciate your prayers.