1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Becoming Authentic Men & Women of God

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by ktn4eg, May 22, 2005.

1. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

While I suppose I could have posted this topic in some other forum, I've chosen to do it in the Youth Forum because I feel that the subject is probably most relevant here.

What I would ask my Baptist Board friends to do is to visit the website of the church of which I'm a member at

http://www.lighthouseministries.org

and then click on the link to the current topic of becoming authentic men and women.

Once you've read the articles, I'd appreciate hearing your opinion(s) on them.

I for one am very excited that my church is doing this, especially for our young men and women, and was thrilled to hear that they downloaded on to LBC's website the background articles written by some of our people (see below) on this subject.

The articles are written by the following:
    Bro. Al -- Pastor Al Henson, LBC's senior pastor
    Virgil Tanner -- LBC's Student Ministries elder
    Richard Nelson -- LBC's Spiritual Life Development elder
    Cindy Phillips -- LBC's Children's Ministries director

So, again, visit LBC's web site, read the articles, and then please post your comments on this thread.

Hope you enjoy what you read, and I'll be looking forward to reading your comments about what you've read.