1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ben Carson: Admin’s Silencing Frieden On Ebola Travel Ban

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Conservative favorite and former top John Hopkins neurosurgeon Ben Carson thinks the White House is keeping embattled Centers for Disease Control head Tom Frieden from saying what the country really needs to do to fight Ebola.

“I think if Dr. Frieden were 100 percent free to say what he wanted to say, I think he would be saying some different things,” Carson told Hugh Hewitt on Friday. “I think he’d be saying of course, banning flights coming from infected areas makes sense. That would be the first thing he’d say.”

Carson, who previously served as the director of pediatric neurosurgery for John Hopkins, made the comments in response to Hewitt’s questioning about why Carson would turn down a request from President Obama himself to serve in the administration as Surgeon General.

“I look at some of the other people, and I know them, you know, who are speaking on behalf of the administration,” Carson answered. “And I feel that they’re being constrained in what they’re saying,” the CDC’s Frieden included.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/10/17/ben-carson-admins-silencing-frieden-on-ebola-travel-ban/