1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Benny Hinn Discussions

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Bible-boy, Feb 7, 2006.

1. Ray Berrian

Ray Berrian New Member

Pete,

If Rev. Hinn said those things we know he is wrong theologically speaking as were Humenaeus and Philetus in II Timothy 2:17. Will these men be saved when they stand before the Lord? Yes.

Did you understand the Trinity when you were born again/saved? I only knew at age 11 that Jesus had taken my sins away and there was a Heaven and that is about all I understood. Was I saved? Yes.

So where do you want to take us now as to Rev. Hinn?

2. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Go to my post on page 16 (posted March 07, 2006 11:49 PM), and anwer the Ten Questions posed to Benny Hinn--questions he cannot answer.
    Questions that demonstrate he is a false prophet.
    Statements that he made that blaspheme the Holy Spirit.
    What about it Ray? Will you come to his defence?
    Will you answer the documented statements and answer in Benny's defence the questions that he cannot answer for himself?
    DHK

3. standingfirminChrist

DHK,

No one who places Benny Hinn on a pedistal can truthfully answer those questions and keep lauding Benny Hinn like he is some kind of special agent for the Lord.

4. Ray Berrian

Ray Berrian New Member

DHK,

With all due respect you only repeat what you think is correct. I give you a little credit for that.

When I show you from Scripture two men who had serious doctrinal error, you simply ignore me.

Lots of saints have wrong doctrine and are still saved people of the Lord.

5. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

What you showed from Scripture is a red herring. People that had serious doctrinal error in the Bible were dealt with. They were disciplined from the church "so that they would learn not to blaspheme," or "they were deliviered over to Satan." Has this been done to Benny Hinn. Obviously not. The fact is that Benny Hinn "makes merchandise of the people," is a false prophet, a fraud, a heretic, knows nothing about the true way of salvation, presents an entirely different religion that what Christianity represents. Please open your eyes.

What I posted on page 16 is not just what people say; it is what Benny Hinn himself said. It is documented. Answer the questions that Benny Hinn himself won't answer. Why can't you do that Ray? Why do you defend a false teacher, a fraud?
    DHK

6. DesiderioDomini

DesiderioDomini New Member

Ray,

May I ask where YOU draw the line? How far off does one have to be before they are outside of Biblical Christianity?

How do you feel about Joseph Smith? Why is he not a man of God? Did he preach Jesus Christ?

One thing I am learning as I get older.....when one repeatedly refuses to answer questions about their faith, it is because they dont really believe it, they just heard it through the grapevine and never bothered to check it out.

7. joseph322

joseph322 New Member

i wonder

I wonder if javier solano and him and jimmy cater are going on peace missions together. ha ha. Im laughing but sadly could be true eventhough i doubt it. I try not to judge a man. But if a minister has been minister that long cant awnser basic theology question. Definatly makes me go hmmmmm. And that 's diffrent then being young christian. I have to study it more. But i tell you dont be afraid to call somone a false preacher if they show all the signs. You get in trouble that way too.If you dont call a spade a spade. Im saying im not sure yet i dont watch TBN. But dont think we cant all be fooled.

8. Joseph M. Smith

Joseph M. Smith New Member

I resemble that remark!!

9. music4Him

music4Him New Member

Wow I thought this thread read more like the "Benny Hinn Gossip Pages" or "The Judgeing of Benny Hinn Discussions". Hummmm :rolleyes:

10. Pete

Pete New Member

I'ld hope that if I ever did take up false teachings and false prophecies as a hobby like Mr Hinn that there would be plenty of people around to point it out.

On second thought I just hope I never get like Benny in first place :eek: :)

hmmmmm, and I see I'm 4 months behind the times, Ray gone. God bless where-ever you are Ray.

11. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

I noticed that too. No wonder the calvinists have seem to have taken over the BB...all of the non calvinists are being banned :)