1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Benny Hinn Exposed

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Jack Lavictoire, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Jack Lavictoire

Jack Lavictoire New Member

Benny Hinn Exposed
    The fifth estate did an investigation on the T.V. evangelist Benny Hinn a while back and the report isn't good!

The scriptures tell us...

1 John 4:1 NIV
    Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Matthew 6:24 NIV
    "No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money.

So I leave it to you to judge whether or not this man is serving God or money.

VIDEO: http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/media/miracles.wvx

Peace to all whom the Lord our God will call!

2. JamieinNH

JamieinNH New Member

3. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

"According to Pastor Benny if a person expresses their faith by sowing a sufficient monetary seed into his ministry - that person will be granted divine physical healing."

I wonder if he accepts some health insurance plans?? :laugh:

4. Jack Lavictoire

5. rbell

rbell Active Member

Benny Hinn, exposed?

WELL DON'T JUST STAND THERE, COVER HIM UP!!!:applause:

6. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

Ha!~~~~~~~~

7. Bro Tony

Bro Tony New Member

That is one visual I choose not to dwell on.

Bro Tony

8. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

Any waste of space or time on Benny Hinn is a waste of space and time :tongue3:

#8 mcdirector, Jun 26, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2006
  9. Hawaiiski

Hawaiiski New Member

It's not like we actually needed someone to expose him for us, since the Bible exposes him already. Inside Edition did a similar report on him years ago. A good documentary on Hinn & other well known fraudulant faith healers & "Spirit-filled" performers is The Blind & The Dead put out by Texe Marrs. While I don't endorse Marrs' ministry, this is a must see for those interested in seeing the direction the Charismatic movement is heading.

#9 Hawaiiski, Jun 27, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2006
  10. TheWinDork

TheWinDork New Member

Fake as a 4 dollar bill!

Here's a good book on the subject.

http://www.greglockeministries.com/benny.htm

Even I, when I was still was in that movement of confusion, I knew for a fact that Benny Hinn was a fake. trouble is, ALL Pentecostals Believe that nonsense. problem was it was never promised to the Modern Church. In fact Benny Hinn, I believe is a Jesuit Plant into that movement to bring it closer to the great whore of babylon. He basically replaced Kathryn Kuhlman who was a undercover Jesuit agent for the RCC.

My only hope and prayer is, that those people wake up and see the truth, before it's too late... God Delievered me. He can deliever others. They just have to WANT to know the truth. :tear: :( and sadly, many of them, don't want to know, they'd just rather hide behind a very flawed doctrine. :(

11. Cailiosa

Cailiosa New Member

I watched an expose on Benny Hinn a while ago, I noticed it mentioned that he uses the presidential suite wherever he stays, I'd hate to be someone who sent in money to his "ministry"! During a commercial I turned on the local christian station, which of course had the 700 club on with Benny Hinn praying for evil to come to those who were putting out the expose.....:laugh:

12. Jack Lavictoire

Ah the web is full of this mans foolishness... Check this out for an example.

"Let me say something else to you, and I really don't care if you like this or not! You have attacked me, your children will pay for it" - Benny Hinn

You can watch more videos/audio files on Hinn at: http://www.bible.ca/tongues-benny-hinn-ministries-fake-fraud-miracles-healing-prayer.htm

Hey Benny, you cannot serve both God and money!

Anyway, this kind of thing has been going on for yrs... Hinn isn't the first and he isn't going to be the last.

Glory to God - The Truth is marching on... :thumbs:

13. scubablt

scubablt New Member

Benny Hinn is nothing more than an arm of the Devil himself and should be exposed for all that he is -- evil, coniving, lying, deceiving, and more. He is a big cheat who only wants MONEY. :tear: With Benny, it is all about the MONEY! His ministry always screams "Show me the Money!"

* God will judge him in God's own time.
    Lee

:Fish:

14. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

When I was a young person, there was a guy on the tv who was so atrocious -- I think his name was Ernest Ainsley (something like that) -- that I wondered how anyone could fall for his line. But they did . . .

And here we sit, 30 years later. Different guy, but people are still buying it.

15. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

Robert Tilton

Robert Tilton is even worse than Benny. He just comes out and says to send money and God will make you rich. He is the one who lived in Dallas and had a company in Tulsa throwing away the prayers while taking out the checks.

A local television station pulled the prayers out of their dumpsters and read a bunch on the air. They interviewed the people who said they were ordered to open the envelopes, remove the checks and throw the rest away.

I met Robert at the Tulsa airport right after this. He is a short little man and had a big attorney backed up in the corner and was chewing him out up one side and down the other. He didn't seem to care that I was sitting in a chair where there were no other passengers and watching all of this while reading a novel.

His fake speaking in tongues is funny too.

There was a news article in the Dallas paper about a man's dog getting on Tilton's mailing list. His list consisted of sending bills out to people.

Tilton has a church in DFW, but lives in Florida. I'm not sure if there is a warrant out for his arrest in Texas or not.

Now there's a real jerk.

16. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

I may be wrong, but I think there is a hotter corner in hell waiting for people who will use Christ in this manner.

17. Jack Lavictoire

This kind of stuff really makes your blood bowl huh!!! No worries, if God didn't have a purpose for them they wouldn't be here... So in the end God is going to work everything out! Until then, we simply have to put up with these false prophets.

18. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

You're right---we do---and God is going to work everything out just like you said----with the hottest place in Hell being reserved for religious "shysters"

19. TomVols

TomVols New Member

This forum is for discussions related to Pastoral Ministry. This does not explicitly pertain to the forum, so I am moving it to a more appropriate forum.

20. Brother Bob

Brother Bob New Member

Before you move it please let me say I do enjoy it when they knock someone down. :laugh: :laugh: :wavey: