1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Berean?

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Phillip, Mar 21, 2004.

1. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

Spirit&Truth questioned the fact that I was a Baptist because I had never heard of "Berean".

Please, other Baptists give me your opinion of Spirit&Truth's statement?

Reference: Post by Spirit & Truth--Can be seen on a back page of subject on "Demons"

2. Spirit and Truth

Spirit and Truth New Member

Read my post there. As far as questioning if you were a Baptist, that was just me having fun. We all know that you are SBC all the way! [ didn't they endorse the Passion movie?] [​IMG]

3. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

Do I detect some sarcasm as related to Southern Baptists? Beyond asking you what Berean was, did I insult your denomination?

Didn't you say that nobody could be saved as a result of seeing the Passion movie? [​IMG]

4. Glory Bound

Glory Bound New Member

Don't we already have enough threads on the movie, without this one making a statement crediting the movie with salvation? The movie may have played a part in someone's salvation, but so has sin...