1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Best School

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by yankeefan, Apr 16, 2001.

1. yankeefan

yankeefan New Member

I think the best Baptist school out there is Liberty University. I know this will generate controversy but it is my opinion. They have a great combination of Bible and academics. They are conservative but they are not too strict concerning their rules.

2. Chris Temple

Chris Temple New Member

I earned 18 semester hours through Liberty's external degree program before enrolling at Southeastern Seminary full-time. I feel that the education at Liberty was top-notch, especially their church history courses.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by yankeefan:
    I think the best Baptist school out there is Liberty University. I know this will generate controversy but it is my opinion. They have a great combination of Bible and academics. They are conservative but they are not too strict concerning their rules.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

3. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Heard from a student who is attending LBU that they are dropped their dress code and no longer require men to wear a tie to class. :rolleyes:

Can this really be a good school? :confused:

4. yankeefan

yankeefan New Member

Hey they still have a dress code but the only change was to eliminate ties. If a tie has anything to do with a school then LU is going down a wayward path. I wish they changed when I was a student. GO FLAMES! I think their undergraduate Bible professors are second to none.

5. lynn

lynn Guest

I have several friends who go to LU and to them it is the best college, and they are getting taught and are where they think the Lord wants them. I feel that if they feel it is the Lord's will that they are where they should be. I also know that they do HAVE a dress code and that they inforce it. Skirts below the knee, does anyone know anyother dress requirments? :confused: