1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Best & Worst Christian Books You've Read

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by preacher4truth, May 30, 2013.

1. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Henry C. Thiessen's theology was required reading in many colleges/seminaries...

A good arminian theology said to be the one by Norman Geisler, but picked one up and skimmed thru it, seemed more just describing what all positions on each doctrine are in church...

Robery Reymond has a well reviewed theology, only problem sems to be supports infant baptism!

just don't want to be someone who thinks if its not reformed or arm or dispy or cal no good to read!

2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Private messages/communication off the BB is PRIVATE and may not be quoted, alluded to, etc.

We will seek discipline for those who cannot keep the BB rules (to say nothing of their personal testimony) in shameful broadcasting of what was said off the BB.

This also applies to material from other bulletin boards or forums. We have enough issues on the BB and do NOT need to meddle in other discussions.

3. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What is done in Vegas, Remains in Vegas?

....thanks QF for the words of encouragement and warning.

I have removed the thoughts I had here after I saw that Dr. Bob addressed the problem in full. I appreciate it very much. What is said in the PM should remain in the PM?

Years ago, I crossed the line, and I apologized to the members, and learned my lesson. I was wrong for doing what I did, and those who do this are just as wrong.

I also want to thank Dr. Bob for putting his foot down on this concern.

#83 righteousdude2, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013