1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Biased Against Non Calvinists

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by DrJamesAch, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And why do you think that is Willis? Arent we told to love one another by Jesus? Or are we all just backsliders & backstabber's?

#21 Earth Wind and Fire, Jul 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2013
  2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    That EVERY post of vitriol and hatred is not "snipped" is an act of grace. I am sickened by 99% of what Dr A posts. Not fit for the garbage can imnsho.

But as Administrator I can't do that. :BangHead:

I am biased against ignorance and hate and attacks and pariahs (thanks, Archangel for a fitting word) and bitterness and ungodliness posing as a "Christian".

Carry on. Any post that is condemning a believer to hell because he doesn't hold to your position will disappear. Promise.

I have been on the BB from day one and LOVE good discussions and real topics, not derailing everything to spew and vomit all over threads.

3. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    And in case anyone cares, I am a Particular Baptist (reformed doctrines of soteriology) and not semi-pelagian and/or General Baptist. Historic words with historic definitions.

I try not to bring "Calvin" (or Hobbes) into discussions.

4. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Best post of the thread. If it were just me or EWF say, I would take notice. But on this thread alone, I have counted no less than fifteen members who have the same opinion, from different sides of the Calvinism debate. That is this thread alone, Allowing this person to continue, no doubt the numbers will go up. This poster has never posted on another subject without turning it into a Calvin debate.

There would be plenty of red meat for the difference between covenant and dispy theology if one would just stick to the subject. In fact, Calvinism and non Calvinism are not always aligned on the covenant debate. He has turned end times debates into Calvinism debates.

Somehow, the Song of Solomon thread I started on the premise as to why I had never heard a sermon on that book became a Calvinism debate.

Aside from the Administrators on this board, the only way it is going to stop is to stop responding in unison.