1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bible Request

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by topmember, Sep 1, 2005.

1. topmember

topmember New Member

Hello--

I don't know if anyone can help me, or not, but I am trying to find a way to obtain bibles from around the world. You see, my church (Tabernacle of Praise, Charleston WV) recently caught fire, and was a total loss. Although we had insurance to rebuild the Church, it was not enough to cover all the contents inside, day care supplies, etc. In addition, the Pastor's Library was completely destroyed. This especially saddens me because he had collected these Bibles throughout his whole life, through ministries from around the world. Now, my Pastor is not even aware that I wish to get Bibles to start a new collection--He has other priorites right now. I am inquiring for suggestions of how to start my conquest , or any organization referrals that may help in completing this task. Any help you may provide is greatly appreciated!

2. faithgirl46

faithgirl46 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Where can we send the Bibles to?
    Faithgirl46