1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bible studies and Guides

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by ryarn, Mar 12, 2013.

1. ryarn

ryarn Member
    Site Supporter

What would be a real good Bible study or guide to use for a individual study?:1_grouphug:

2. Gabriel Elijah

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  3. ryarn

ryarn Member
    Site Supporter

Thanks Gabriel Elijah it still works and i will check it out to see if i will purchase a hard copy

4. Gregory Perry Sr.

Gregory Perry Sr. Active Member

See The Followimg Link

I'll keep this simple:
    Changed into His Image: God's Plan for Transforming Your Life: Jim Berg: 9781579242053: Amazon.com: Books

I can HIGHLY recommend this book and you can get an accompanying "study guide" to go with it. It will help you get solidly grounded in how to have a close PERSONAL walk and relationship with Christ. Everything else will make more sense and you will avoid a multitude of personal disappointment and maybe even devastating failure in your Christian walk if you make this your primary pursuit. Without going into a lot of detail I would nearly beg you to take my word for THAT. Incidently, Bro.Berg is the dear friend who led me to faith in Christ in 1977. God Bless You....one other thing....welcome to the fellowship of the Baptist Board. I hope you'll be here a long time but a word to the wise....grow you some THICK skin. I love this place but it is very challenging from time to time.

Bro.Greg Perry :saint: (By the way..pardon my "typo" in the Title Line...oops...I meant "Following"...not followiMg!

#5 Gregory Perry Sr., Mar 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2013