1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bible verses for home movie

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Pete Richert, Nov 19, 2005.

1. Pete Richert

Pete Richert New Member

I'm editing some home footage of my daughters into a movie to give to the grandparents for Chistmas. I am putting in some Bible verses and so far have Psalm 127:3 and Jeremiah 1:5. For symatry reasons, I need another quote to introduce a section on my youngest daughter and am looking for suggestions. Anything about children or using that imagery would be great, though any subject is possible. It can even be taken out of context :eek: hey this is a cheesy home movie, not a theolgoical treatise :D I am heavily considering James 1:17.

Thanks in advance.

2. Pete Richert

Pete Richert New Member

While I'm at it, I need suggestions of a song as well. I am overlaying "Butterfly Kisses" by Bob Carlisle to scenes showing my first daughter grow up, and need a song to do the same for my second. A nother slow song about a daughter is of course ideal, but baring that anything slow and pleasant will do. It doesn't have to be Christian, though the content must be suitable for grannies [​IMG]

Thanks again.

3. Pete Richert

Pete Richert New Member

Well this was a bust!

4. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

I always sign my childrens birthday cards with this verse.

3 John 1:4
    I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

5. Pete Richert

Pete Richert New Member

Thank you. That is a very good verse. I will consider that one highly.