1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bible written in code ?

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by bruren777, Jul 6, 2005.

1. bruren777

bruren777 New Member

Over the last few years I've heard a lot about the Bible written in code. I don't believe it, why would God write the Bilbe in code ? I'm one of His children who isn't the brightest bulb on the tree.
    So why would He write the Bible in code?

I read a magazine related to the subject. In it there were diagrams showing how this so called system was used. Anyone can do that with any book, even the telephone book.

There are scriptures which I've had my Pastor to explain,and at times he's had to ponder the question.

I found a book on the subject in a Bible book store. The book was written by a non-Christian. I questioned the owner of the store as to why he would have such a book and asked him if he believed it.

He said he didn't see a problem with it, notice he didn't say yes or no. I went back to that store about two weeks later and the book was gone. I didn't ask the store owner about the book.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest