1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Biblical home studies, Liberty University

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by The_Narrow_Road, Jan 28, 2003.

1. The_Narrow_Road

The_Narrow_Road New Member

Has anyone heard of this course? Is anyone taking it now? It is the Biblical home studies program offered by Liberty Univeristy. I saw an advertisement for it while I was flipping through the channels on Sunday morning. It is very affordable and seems to have a lot of information.

2. Bible Thumpin Biker

Bible Thumpin Biker New Member

I just started it with my wife. So far very it's good. It's a good, affordable course for home study. You could even start a home Bible study from the materials and knowedge gained from this course. It is great for new Christians as well as others that want to possibly help a little more in their church by teaching.

The only suggestion I can make is, if you have a fair amount of Bible study experience, pay enough upfront to get the entire course at once. If you pay the minimum your studies start in the New Testament.

><> ><> ><> ><>
    Evg. Dave
    Praise Christ

3. The_Narrow_Road

The_Narrow_Road New Member