1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Biblical woman

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by freeatlast, Feb 1, 2008.

1. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

#1 freeatlast, Feb 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2008
  2. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

FYI - These start playing immediately in a new tab in Firefox -- so it most likely will be in a new tab or window depending on what version of IE you have.

Nancy Leigh DeMoss is quoted immediately.

OP, this is not a criticism because I haven't heard enough yet. I just think folks should know these things up front. I don't know NLD from adam.

3. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

I listened to most of the first one (I didn't get to finish because I kept getting interrupted ;) ) and it was very good.

4. donnA

donnA Active Member

I've heard of NLD, she's been quoted on here enough times by women wanting to prove the rest of us women are going to hell for wearing pants, or if you have a job.

5. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

That is totally false. Nancy L DeMoss never teaches thhat women should never wear pants or never work. It is so sad that annyone who cliams to be a Christian has to lie to about someone and slander someone simply because hey do not agree with them.

6. donnA

donnA Active Member

I never said she did. And I do not appreciate you calling me a liar especially when you misunderstood my post.
    You might want to pay attention to what I really said not what you think I said this time,

I have not lied, and I greatly resent the accusation, especially when you were not here to read how her quotes were used.

7. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Donna, you certainly implied it even if you didn't come right out and say it.

8. donnA

donnA Active Member

I implied no such thing. Thank you very much. I said this is how I know of her, because she's been quoted here.

9. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Again that is false. She could not have been quoted as saying what you posted because she has NEVER stated any of that. I lie is a statement made to cause others to be mislead into believing something false. You are now suggesting that you are simply passing along another's sayings. Even if that is true that would mean that you would be a tail bearer. If you have never heardher make those statements,, and you have not, and you pass them on then that means you are part of the lie.

10. donnA

donnA Active Member

What is up with you? Since you weren't here then you have no idea what someone posted here, what they said. So stop pretending you do. And go accuse someone else, this is ridiculous behavior on your part. Grow up.

11. bapmom

bapmom New Member

My word, gentlemen! donnA said that NLD's words have been used by others to try to prove something.....that's not the same thing as claiming that those are NLD's actual teachings!

What is up around here? Give a gal a chance!

12. donnA

donnA Active Member

Thank you bapmom, thats it exactly.
    I only know NLD's name because of this, thats all I was saying.

13. bapmom

bapmom New Member

Well I know donnA has more class than to demand an apology for herself - but I'd certainly like to see one made to her.

You make a post about the Biblical role of women but then demonstrate a very unBiblical treatment of women......then when called on it not even the grace to apologize?